Sweet and Simple snack for Oreo lovers 😉
- Oreo cookies
- Pancake batter
- ice cream (optional)
- wafer stick (optional)
- choco syrup (optional)
- Prepare the pancake batter.
- Prepare a pan and enough oil for deep frying. Wait till the oil is hot enough.
- Using a spoon, dip an Oreo cookie in the pancake batter and scoop it out onto the frying pan.
- Wait until the batter turns light golden brown – or darker – and scoop it out.
- Repeat for the remaining Oreo cookies.
- Serve with an ice cream scoop on top. Garnish with choco syrup and wafer stick.
This snack is really sweet, so I advise you use ice cream that is sugar free (or something not that sweet).
Always remember to drink at least one glass of water after every sweet meal 🙂