Egg Fu Yung (omelet)
I love omelets! seriously, I can have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner forever.. this one is a personal favorite 🙂
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup crab meat or shrimp (optional)
- ham (optional too)
- 1/2 cup sliced bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced leeks
- 1/3 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs together, add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Heat oil in frying pan, stir fry the crab meat (or shrimp), the bean sprouts, the bell peppers, the ham, and leeks.
- Add soy sauce and stir fry over high heat.
- Splash about 2 tablespoons of oil down the side of the pan and add egg mixture. Fry on both sides until golden.
- Remove to plate and serve 🙂
I like mine without the crab meat and ham, just the greens ❤ And yeah., I don’t like my eggs too golden xD