Diced Chicken with Green Pepper
One of the dishes I cooked last Sunday., with the help of my mom of course 🙂
- 1 lb. boned chicken
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced red hot pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced scallion
- 15 sliced ginger
- cooking oil
- 1/2 egg white
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the chicken into 2/3 inch cubes. Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Dice the green peppers, red peppers and scallion. Slice the ginger.
- Mix the seasoning sauce thoroughly.
- Heat oil. Fry the diced chicken until lightly cooked. Remove and drain off oil all but at least 2 tablespoons of oil from the frying pan.
- Stir fry the scallion, ginger, green pepper and red pepper for about 30 or so seconds (not too long, but not a very short time either). Add the diced chicken and the seasoning sauce.
- Stir over high heat until the sauce is heated and thickened thoroughly.
- Transfer to a plate and serve 🙂